Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New outfits! New outfits! + secret weapon!

Here are photos of new works. THEN pictures of new secret weapon.

PINK CUDDLES

Pink Cuddles is not full avatar but rather a outfit made for sale. (no breasts included)
......................................................................
And now.... first photos of almost done FDD boobs. (need to resmooth one more time) I also am making custom texture with tanlines for one set. Will offer three premade sizes at 250L each. You will be eligable for upgrade one time after purchase ie: you want me to make them super crazy huge I will. - once. Will come chest sized / hip sized / floor sized. heres photos.

Yes I know they have ridges, sculpty program had problem and I got fixed now. So finshed products will be good. Also will retexture again to get more shine on top and less dark on bottom. I want perfect.