Wednesday, December 30, 2009

EVIL TWINS out now.


I bought rights to this outfit and made it into fun little thing to play mistress - slave with. Is full outfit hat to boots. Everything except hair and you. Only 100L while I feel like it. Stop by today ok? EVIL TWINS is perfect for simple roleplay. Gas mask has particles and Darth vader sound too!

Here photos.


Also tonight I finished a set of 12 all new skirts and belts. Yeah! So look forward to more variety from MinkaMade. Don't forget to send in your standup photos! Email to me Minkapearl@yahoo.com Maybe one gets pictured here even? If ok with you I will. (Must be wearing MinkaMade clothes though.)

LM trader board is up outside store as well. All I need is LM and logo from you and a return link to me at your place. thats all! No clothing stores though, sorry. Is dog eat cat out there.